Ze werd bekend als Rachel in Friends en vele filmprojecten later staat ze nog altijd aan de top. Je kent haar van films als 'The Bounty Hunter', 'Just Go With It' en haar laatste kaskraker 'We're The Millers'. Op deze site vind je alle nieuwtjes, info, roddels en foto's over Jennifer. In onze enorme gallery vind je alles over haar films: captures, posters en vele andere foto's over Jennifer. Deze site wordt een aantal keer per week geüpdatet en ik hou je op de hoogte van Jennifers leven en haar werk. Veel plezier en ik hoop je snel terug te zien.
Jennifer Aniston plays a plain and simple woman in her dramatic new movie Cake.
The 45-year-old actress decided to lighten things up a little as she headed to Jimmy Kimmel Live in Los Angeles on Monday.
Jennifer was a breathy sight indeed, wearing a loosely fitting blouse with full, elbow-length sleeves and featuring a delicate foliage pattern.She matched the billowy top with classic-cut black trousers, a studded black belt and high heels, while a cobalt-blue handbag heightened the appeal.
Of course the star famous for her thick, voluminous tresses was perfectly coiffed.
Jennifer looked like she’d just stepped out of a hair salon with those slightly curled, layered locks that framed her face and seemed to bounce with each step.
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 24th: Visits ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
Naast alle onderstaande updates heb ik ook de foto’s toegevoegd van de “Cake” persconferentie, van 20 november. Je kan deze foto’s ook in de gallery bekijken.
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 20th: “Cake” Press Conference
Jennifer Aniston looked radiant in a bright coral Calvin Klein Resort 2015 nylon mini dress at a screening for the film Cake and cocktail after party on Friday night in Los Angeles and cozied up on-camera to fiancéJustin Theroux.
The 45-year-old actress’s outfit was designed by Francisco Costa, the brands’ Women’s Creative Director. Aniston paired the look with silver stiletto pumps, shoes she appeared to have also sported at a recent premiere for Horrible Bosses 2, another one of her new movies that hits theaters on Nov. 26.
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 21st: 2014 Variety Screening Series – “Cake” Screening
Jennifer Aniston ditched her affinity for form-fitting black dresses when she stepped out for the Horrible Bosses 2 premiere in LA on Nov. 20, where the 45-year-old star stepped out of her sleek comfort zone and instead opted for a flirty, high-fashion ensemble from Zuhair Murad‘s Spring 2015 collection. I’m a major fan of Murad, so seeing my girl Jen don one of their dresses is red carpet perfection in my eyes.
The star arrived at the TCL Chinese Theatre in the pretty dress, which put her toned legs on full display. Sure, the black and white color palette isn’t groundbreaking, (although it’s definitely on trend!), for the actress who usually opts for all-black-everything, but it is the silhouette that really signifies a new look from Jen. The star’s dress featured a white beaded floral bodice, which gave way to a black embroidered floral skirt that featured an asymmetrical hemline.
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 20th: ‘Horrible Bosses 2′ premieres at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood
Jennifer Aniston really threw her weight behind her role in Cake. In order to play Claire Simmons, a woman who suffers chronic pain after a debilitating car accident, the Friends alum had to completely transform herself — and that meant, among other things, adding a few pounds to her famously fit frame.
Aniston, 45, spoke about her make-under at an American Cinematheque screening of the film in L.A. on Nov. 19, telling her host (and Horrible Bosses costar) Jason Bateman about the lengths to which she went to get into character. At one point during the audience Q&A portion of their chat, she was asked by a fan how she gained weight for the part.”I knew that was coming,” she replied. “I basically just didn’t work out for two-and-a-half months. I stopped working out and I stopped being as careful about my diet as I normally am. I was still healthy, but I’d allow more.”
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 19th: American Cinematheque Hosts Special Screening Of “CAKE” At The Egyptian Theatre
Voordat we er erg in hadden, was het alweer november. Jennifer heeft niet stil gezeten en is druk bezig geweest met het promoten van verschillende films. Bekijk de foto’s hieronder!
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 1st: Deadline’s The Contenders at DGA Theater
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 8th: Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences’ 2014 Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 8th: Variety Studio Actors On Actors presented by Samsung Galaxy
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 12th: UK Premiere of “Horrible Bosses 2″ at Odeon West End
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 13th: ‘Horrible Bosses 2′ photocall at Corinthia Hotel London
– Appearances > + 2014 > November 16th: Cake’ screening hosted by The Cinema Society & Instyle at Tribeca Grand Hotel
Hier zijn dan eindelijk de foto’s van Jennifer tijdens het 2014 Toronto International film Festival. Bekijk de foto’s in de gallery door op onderstaande links te klikken.
– Candids > + 2014 > September 8th: leaving Variety Studio at Holt Renfrew in Toronto
– Appearances > + 2014 > September 8th: PANDORA Jewelry Presents ‘Cake’ Cocktail Reception With Jennifer Aniston
– Appearances > + 2014 > September 9th: “Cake” Press Conference 2014 Toronto International Film Festival
– Appearances > + 2014 > September 8th: “Cake” Premiere – Arrivals – 2014 Toronto International Film Festival
The 45-year-old actress looked absolutely smoking hot last night at the premiere of latest flick Life Of Crime as she posed with bearded co-star Will Forte in a slinky silver chain mail dress that showed off her incredibly hot bod. Twit twoo.
Jen teamed her metallic number with a black blazer (because guys, JenAn loves black, it’s her fave – duh) and a hair do that can be best explained as the ‘Rachel’ meets 2014. Cute. She’s currently in our good books, and about a thousand million other peoples’, thanks to her Jimmy Kimmel interview/Friends reunion video that’s currently doing the rounds. With Phoebe and Monica and ‘Ross’. Oh em gee.
– Appearances > + 2014 > August 27th: Arrives and leaves the ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ studio in Hollywood
– Appearances > + 2014 > August 27th: ‘Life of Crimes’ Premieres in Hollywood
They’re quite the showbiz couple and Jennifer Aniston made sure she was front-and-center as he boyfriend Justin Theroux’s new HBO series “The Leftovers” made its premiere in New York City last night (June 23). Sporting a snazzy black getup, the “We’re the Millers” hottie was all smiles as she arrived on her hunky beau’s arm at the NYU Skirball Center.
– 001. Appearances > + 2014 > June 23rd: “The Leftovers” New York Premiere
Het eerste publieke optreden van Jennifer in 2014 is een feit. Ze was op 9 mei gespot bij de opening van een nieuwe ‘Living Proof Style’ winkel. Bekijk 2 foto’s in de gallery.
Aniston was enduring the damp chill of Cambridge last week to check the progress at the first retail space of the hair care company that she co-owns. Living Proof is currently sold online and in stores, but the company is opening its first free-standing store in Kendall Square at the end of August. It’s not opening here because Aniston is a fan of our delayed springs, but because the formulas used in the shampoos, conditioners, and a host of styling products, were developed by an MIT scientist. Aniston was at a loss to describe the technology behind the products, but it happened something like this: MIT Koch Institute professor Robert Langer teamed with fellow scientists to create Living Proof. A team of medical, pharma, and biotech scientists from outside the beauty industry were brought in to look for new solutions to hair care problems. In 2008, the team discovered a humidity-blocking molecule. That was the breakthrough that convinced Aniston to get involved a few years later.
– 001. Appearances > + 2014 > May 9th: Jennifer Aniston vists Living Proof Style