Ze werd bekend als Rachel in Friends en vele filmprojecten later staat ze nog altijd aan de top. Je kent haar van films als 'The Bounty Hunter', 'Just Go With It' en haar laatste kaskraker 'We're The Millers'. Op deze site vind je alle nieuwtjes, info, roddels en foto's over Jennifer. In onze enorme gallery vind je alles over haar films: captures, posters en vele andere foto's over Jennifer. Deze site wordt een aantal keer per week geüpdatet en ik hou je op de hoogte van Jennifers leven en haar werk. Veel plezier en ik hoop je snel terug te zien.
Jennifer was aanwezig bij de screening van ‘Just Before I Go’, de nieuwe film van haar BFF Courteney Cox (Monica in Friends). Bekijk de foto’s hieronder.
Jennifer Aniston supported her former Friends costar Courteney Cox at the Just Before I Go screening on Monday, April 20, in Los Angeles. The ageless twosome hammed it up at the event, making goofy poses and hugging in front of the photographers.
– Appearances > + 2015 > April 20th: Los Angeles Special Screening Of ‘Just Before I Go’
Always one of the most well attended fetes during Hollywood’s biggest night, the Vanity Fair Oscar Party continued to live up to its reputation on Sunday (February 22).
Hosted by Graydon Carter at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, top names like Natalie Portman, Sofia Vergara, Emma Stone and Beyoncé were among the celebrities ringing in the 20th anniversary of the exclusive Academy Awards soiree. Other stars seen roaming the grounds including loved up couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux.
– Appearances > + 2015 > February 22nd: 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party – Arrivals
– Appearances > + 2015 > February 22nd: 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party – Inside
Despite the fact that her “Cake” performance didn’t garner a Best Actress nod, Jennifer Aniston was still in good spirits as she attended the 2015 Oscars earlier tonight (February 22).
All decked out in designer duds, the “Office Space” babe got plenty of attention from fans and press as she strolled around the Dolby Theatre prior to the big event.
– Appearances > + 2015 > February 22nd: 87th Annual Academy Awards – Arrivals
– Appearances > + 2015 > February 22nd: 87th Annual Academy Awards – Backstage & Audience
– Appearances > + 2015 > February 22nd: 87th Annual Academy Awards – Press Room
– Appearances > + 2015 > February 22nd: 87th Annual Academy Awards – Show
The street facing the Arlington Theatre in Downtown Santa Barbara was completely blocked off to cars while staff anxiously scurried to make sure everything was in place. A mass of reporters and photographers began to pool behind a low iron gate. On the opposite end, frenzied crowds gathered. Between them, a lifeless red carpet connected the street to the theater doors. The reason for the chaos on Friday, Jan. 30 was written in lights on the marquee: Jennifer Aniston, the recipient of this year’s Montecito Award, given by the Santa Barbara International Film Festival (SBIFF). The awaited actress finally pulled up in a black SUV at around 7:40 p.m. She was immediately met with the fans’ screams and a surge of white papers shoved over the iron barrier. Upon arrival, Aniston’s fiancé, Justin Theroux, swiftly made his way across the carpet and silently retreated in the theater, leaving unnoticed. This was his way of being careful not to detract from his fiancée’s night. The actress of over 25 years was not nominated for the exclusive Montecito Award, but rather chosen. Although the foremost reason for this award is her role in “Cake,” it dually honors the countless other performances that have paved her successful career. Going against the famous “one for them, one for me” rule commonly cited by big-name actors, Aniston discussed the different types of fulfillment she receives from routinely dipping into both ends of the cinematic spectrum. Throughout the event, it was obvious that she genuinely feeds off of the artistic pleasure she gets from acting. After receiving the award, Jennifer Aniston abandoned her pre-written speech and spoke from the heart. Tears streamed down her face as a physical artifact embodying raw gratitude.
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 30th: The 30th Santa Barbara International Film Festival – Montecito Award
While plunging necklines and cleavage seem to be the biggest trend on the 2015 award show circuit, Jennifer Aniston put her own twist on the trend when she opted for a vintage gown as she arrived at the 21st annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in LA on Jan. 25 in LA — and it was a fantastic choice. Not only did her plunging Galliano number look amazing on her svelte frame, but the dress defined Jen’s effortless sense of style. Jen’s cleavage proved to be her best accessory as she rocked the red carpet at The Shrine Auditorium. A delicate lariat necklace extended down her dress as she wore her hair down and slightly tousled — it worked so well with the effortless vibe of the gown. Jen’s tan was also on point, and she didn’t miss a beat, crediting Cabo San Lucas, (her go-to vacation location!), for her sun-kissed glow. The hue of her gown looked gorgeous against her bronze complexion. Black ankle-strap sandals pulled the whole red carpet look together.
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 25th: 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
Ignoring her Oscar snub, Jennifer Aniston arrived to the Hollywood Palladium for the 20th Annual Critics’ Choice Movie Awards this evening (January 15) with fiance Justin Theroux.
The “Cake” babe and the “Leftovers” star were in fine form as they did a little posing while rubbing shoulders with her fellow celebrity attendees.
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 15th: 20th Annual Critics’ Choice Movie Awards
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 15th: 20th Annual Critics’ Choice Movie Awards – Audience
Stepping out for some promotional duties, Jennifer Aniston attended the Hollywood premiere of her new movie “Cake” last night (January 14).
Joined by her costar Chris Messina, the “Office Space” actress looked lovely as she paraded around the arrivals area at the ArcLight Cinemas ahead of the screening. And while there’s been plenty of Oscar buzz about the film, Jennifer told press she won’t be waking up early today (January 15) to see if she gets nominated for an Academy Award.
“I’ll be in bed. I’ll be in bed with my beloved [Justin Theroux] and my dogs dreaming wild little dreams. I’m not going to torture myself. My phone rang yesterday at five o’clock in the morning and I was like, ‘What’s happening? Who’s dead? Is today Thursday?'”
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 14th: “Cake” LA premiere
The 2015 Golden Globes was quite the exciting event, and afterwards some of the hottest celebrities in the house showed up at the 2015 InStyle & Warner Bros post-show party. Jennifer attended the Instyle after party and the HBO gig. Both with Justin Theroux.
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 11th: 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards – HBO After Party
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 11th: 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards – InStyle After Party
It’s one of the biggest nights of the year for the film and television industries, so it’s no wonder Jennifer Aniston was in the house for the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards on January 11.The Best Actress nominee kept to her beloved black in a Saint Laurent halter dress with a sequined bodice. Neil Lane jewels added glitz.
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 11th: 2015 Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 11th: 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards – Show
– Appearances > + 2015 > January 11th: 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards – Press Room
Ik heb foto’s toegevoegd van Jennifer tijdens de screening van haar nieuwe film ‘Cake’. Klik de links om ze te bekijken.
– Appearances > + 2014 > December 5th: CAKE special screening and Q&A with Jennifer Aniston at Directors Guild Of America
– Appearances > + 2014 > December 15th ‘Cake’ Screening in NYC